Monday, November 17, 2014

May We Always be Yolked With Christ

This week has been crazy, but good!

I said Goodbye to Sister Veylupek she's in Winnipeg now, which is about 7 hours away.
I also am with Sister Porter, she's absolutely amazing! I love her so much, and I am looking forward to this next transfer together! It's going to be amazing! We've been praying super hard for miracles, and also for families! 

It's was a bit of a crazy week, with packing, goodbyes, and etc. I was in Regina for three days! Whoa, talk about being out of your area for a long time. I really missed it here,and I felt like I was abandoning the people we were teaching... I mean this is their salvation we're talking about! 
 
I am so glad that I am here on my mission, and that we are able to be here on our missions, and that we can work hard! I made a tuke! Which is a beanie! I'll take a picture of it, and what not.. I made it for an Elder. 

We were just informed that they will be tearing up the road to our building so we need to go, because they're waiting for us to move our car!

I love you, thank you for all your prayers, and support. There definitely are miracles all around us!

Don't run faster than the Holy Ghost! 
um... I have been reading a chapter from the New Testament everyday- it's great I love chapter 11 of Matthew :) And may we always be yolked with Christ 

Love you!

Love Sister Tomkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment