Monday, November 3, 2014

Let Your Light Shine!

This week has been one of the fastest, yet slowest weeks of my life. Ha ha, anyway it was a pretty good week over all.

On Halloween, we did volunteering for the Moose Jaw Food Bank- that was so much fun! We just went door to door collecting food for the food drive. This is my second time on my mission doing this, I did it before in a small town of Melfort for a Zone Conference service opportunity. 

We were able to have Hardika come to a baptism this weekend, and that was super good. She said one of the things she wanted to do before she was baptized, was to see a baptism. So it's been super good for her to see one! 

One of the boy's who were baptized this past weekend was Ben. Ben is 8, is the oldest of 6 children, and also has read the Book of Mormom It astounds me the faith that children have! 

So I made a poster! Yay! Hope you enjoy #whatFBmissionaries do! ;) 


And with it, I hope that you all will let your light so shine, so that it will draw men into the fold. So that they may glorify our Father in Heaven. I love you all so much! We get transfer calls this week! :O) I can't believe I have already been here for 4 1/2 months! Ha ha, anyway I think I'll stay at least 1 more transfer.. but we'll see. :) 

Love you so much! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment