Monday, September 8, 2014

Prank From the Elders/ Kinder Egg!













 Fields of Gold


















 Side way stop light.

















1) thank you for the clarification, I've always wondered what would happen if I was stuck in an elevator. 
2) Welcome to Moose Jaw! Where the pedestrian signs include the pet moose! 
3) sometimes french isn't always best.... ;) 
4) Our name tags on the fridge!
5) me and sister Veylupek!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for all that you do for me, I am so blessed while I am here on my mission here in Moose Jaw! 

I am absolutely loving my mission, and I love the work! I am so excited for General Conference and that we get to hear from a living prophet in less than a month! Oh my goodness gracious! Aren't we just so blessed! 

I have to go, because of time, but I love you all so much! I hope that you enjoy the pictures.. and that you have a great week! 
I've recently been doing a thing in my journal I picked up from President Eyring; "How have I seen the Lord's hand in my life today." ! And I am really excited to continue, and really start doing this more in depth! I love you all, and I invite you to do the same! 

Church is true! I love you!

Love Sister Tomkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment