Monday, September 1, 2014

Moses 7

I love you all, and I appreciate all of your emails, I try and respond to all of yours.but I only have about 90 minutes.. and those are definitely precious minutes of the week. ;) anyway I love you all so much! And I am so grateful for all that you do and say. I want you to know that I know that our Heavenly Father loves each,and everyone of you all. And never doubt the Lord. 

I was reminded earlier of on my most favorite chapters in all scripture, and it's Moses 7. When God is talking to Enoch. And how much God loves us, and how much His servants love us. Out of all God's creatures, we are the most loved. Even though we may not be as obedient as dirt, and actually less than it, we are most loved by Him. How blessed are we? Answer:incredibly!

I love you all so much,and I can't believe how fast time flies by. I was super excited, and surprised to hear that Jorie has already returned home from her mission, and that I will be hitting my half way mark next transfer! Holy that's crazy!

Anyway back on spiritual stuff.. I love Moses 7.. if you haven't read it in like the last.. oh let's say; week. Read it! I'm gonna go home and read it again. I love that we can continue to learn, and progress from studying,and re-studying things, over, and over again. 

The work out here is progressing, I am loving my companion Sister Veylupek. Thank goodness she's pretty much already pre-trained. I thought that I was going to have to do some major trainging. But the Lord knows what we can handle, and he loves us all us much! And I definitely cannot do this work without Him. It'd be like "what work?, oh wait.. it's the Lord's work."It's best if I include Him, in bringing souls into His kingdom, eh? Yes sounds like a plan.

Hope that you are doing well, I am so blessed to call you all my family, and friends. I am so thankful for all of your love, and support. I hope that you're doing well. Love you!!!

Love Sister Tomkinson!!! 


p.s. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RANA AND ALLEN

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR! 

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIM ROWLEY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment