Monday, September 22, 2014

Sometimes I Think I'm Going to get Carpal Tunnel From P-Day Emailing

Hello, family and friends!!


We are definitely seeing some miracles here in Moose Jaw!

The last email I sent you all was great, and I told you a bit about Carol and Jim, and lemme tell you, Carol is so prepared it's amazing!!!! We were finally able to met with them last night..they were in Regina, then on a date.. etc.. the main thing is, is that the Lord is putting people in our path who need the gospel! I mean everyone needs the gospel if they want to be successful in this life!

I was reading in Preach My Gospel this morning.. and I was reading on pg. 32 Heavenly Father Reveals His Gospel in Every Dispensation, second paragraph first sentence. "Our Father's plan for us to be successful in this life and to return to live with Him is called the gospel of Jesus Christ, with Jesus' Atonement at the center of that plan."  I love this gospel. We most keep his commandments to be truly happy in this life,and in the life to come. 

I love you! 











 Moose Jaw library.


 Mack the Moose-In Moose Jaw!






Love Sister Tomkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment