Monday, October 20, 2014

Striving for Exact Obedience
























This week has been so good, you can definitely call it a transfer of miracles! We have been able to meet with the people we've been teaching, being able to see them progress has been so wonderful! The work is going here in Moose Jaw. I just pray that my companion and I will continue, and grow to be exactly obedient. That's what I want, and that's what the Lord expects out of us missionaries! Also I have to be obedient in order to have the spirit to be with me, so that I can keep up with all the work,and keep it growing! 

Sorry this is so short... but you get pictures! :) 

I love you all so much! Thank you for all your love, and all of your amazing support! I am constantly in aw, over how much you all love me. And I love our Heavenly Father so much. He truly does support us, and His son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost too! I am so blessed for all that I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment