Monday, August 25, 2014

Regina for a Few Days

Family and friends,

I am doing super well, :) and I hope that you all know that I have survived, and my trainee have survived our first few days together ;) She's from Utah, California, and North Carolina, she hails from A.F. Utah, and her family is now living in C. C. She's a marine, she's 24 years old, she is beautiful, funny, and sarcastic. I should be adding her to my friends list on the Facebook, and so should you.. if you feel so inclined... ;) I love you all so much!

This past week I was in Regina for a few days, because of transfers.. my old companion was leaving and going to Minnesota, and my new one was obviously coming from the M.T.C. It was so neat to be down there. While we were there, we taught, and found a new investigator, and we were able to do a meeting over SKYPE it was so neat! The Sister down there is Sister Meservy. She's Canadian, from Alberta. Her Dad owns a water buffalo farm,and makes his own cheese. That's pretty neat huh?

I love the work, I love our Savior Jesus Christ! And I love the Gospel.. sorry my email is short. I love you! And I pray for you, and i am so grateful for all that you do for me, and for the Kingdom of God. Continue to build! it's worth it!

Love Sister Tomkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment