Monday, December 15, 2014

Transfer, Training Leader, and Testimony!

Well, as the subject of this email is based on transfers.. I am letting you know that I am moving to the London Ward in Winnipeg, I will be serving as a Sister Training Leader there, and I will be serving with Sister Davis. She's a super hard worker, I am so looking forward to serving with her! It's going to be the best!
I am though going to desperately miss this area so much! I've heard leaving your second area is the hardest... but we can do hard things right?
I have to go in like 4 minutes.. so I wanna share my testimony.
I know that the Lord has a plan for each of His children. That we may not always see why, or how, or we may think...'what the?'  But He truly does. I know that if I am being called to do certain things then the Lord will provide a way. And it is a way where I will be the best I can be, and be the most happy. I prayed and asked the Lord for an increased desire, and to be hard working, and to be able to balance my time better. And this is one of the small ways He is fulfilling His promise to help me be all that I can be. I am grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ, and that we can repent, and that we can become what God wants to us to be. I am really grateful for my family, and friends. For all that you do for me, and for the Lord. And I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
P.S. Yes, I did get the packages. Thank you very much
Love Sister Tomkinson
P.P.S.. Something interesting..? I am being transferred today, to Regina, we are leaving soon because of day light. Then we are leaving at 6:00 in the morning to get to Winnipeg tomorrow. :) I love the Lord and all that He does for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment