Monday, January 19, 2015

He Loves You, You Are His Child

 I am so grateful for all that yo do, and all of the support that you give to me, and to the other missionaries out here. We are all part of Hastening the Work! I am so grateful for members support.

This past week has been a pretty good week, but we all have rough patches. With things going on out here in the field that can be a little difficult. But I know that my Savior loves me. That He is my support. I am so grateful for a talk that I read this past morning. "Believing Christ" It is different than Believing in Christ. I would love for you all to put your insights that you receive from either hearing the title, or from reading the talk. It is pretty amazing! Also I am really grateful for my companion and all that she does. She is just like amazing and I love her so much ha ha. We're making it more of a goal to take pictures.. and my camera has been dead for basically this entire transfer... :P ha ha, anyway I will be charging it soon... ;) 

Anyway I want to share with you a miracle. Yesterday a less active who was recently reactivated asked Sister Davis and I to go with her when she received her Patriarchal blessing. The spirit was so strong there. If you haven't received, don't know, or haven't read your blessing in a while I invite you to. They are so amazing, the spirit that comes when you read them Is amazing! God truly knows us and knows all of his children. 

I have to go. But this week we are looking forward to growing and expanding our teaching pool. As we have now formed a lot  our investigators. :( But we are looking forward to the future. And we are both really love singing did I mention that? We did a number on hymn 26 it was pretty good. Maybe we'll video it,and send it pretty soon! ;) I.D.K. ha ha, 

I love you, thanks you for all that you do. In both your service for me, and of course your service to the lord. He loves you, you are His child. 

Love Sister Tomkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment