Monday, January 12, 2015

Went to Ontario!

This past week was super exciting,we went down to MN, and I went to Ontario! Oh yeah! It was the best! 

  I saw only three deer- like what the...? And just sayin' the American side of the border, literally at the border, was way prettier, and the roads were paved on the American side too. Not paved, but cleaned up,  plowed- plowed is the word I am looking for ;) Anyway, I was so happy. The people were nice. #imissamerica #youcansmellthefreedom I love it down there. I only have about 6 months left til I am home.. but mm mm, mm missions last forever right? 

  I am so grateful for all of those who email me, and support me, in so many different ways. I am so grateful for my companion she has a lot to put up with being my companion. I love her so much! Anyway, sorry I don't have any photos. My camera died, and I haven't had time to charge it.. well I have. I mean, I could put it up at night. I've always forgotten about it. Anyway I have to go now. But I love you all. And I want you to know that I love the Lord. I truly do. I know that He has a plan for each of us, and we just need to seek out the hand of the Lord in our lives. I love you all so much!

Love, Sister Tomkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment