Monday, February 2, 2015

GOING BACK TO SASKATCHEWAN!



"Hi ho Hi ho, it's off to work we go!"

  This past week has been crazy busy! We are not even finding time for me to pack... speaking of which I am off to Regina! That was the shortest area I have ever been in, 8 weeks! Where did the time go? I am going to miss my companion like crazy, but she has a crazy last couple transfers left. She is going to be double training. She is amazing! Did I tell you that recently? 

  Anyway, I will be in Regina with Sister Smith. She is super good too! We are going to see miracles. She also took Sign language in high school. She is a couple years older than I am too. But she is super amazing! Definitely looking forward to this next transfer. 


  We also had dinner with the C's this past week, they are a Filipino family here in the ward, our ward is about 1/3 Filipino, and they are so amazing! We committed them to a family ward mission plan, and Brother C. chimes in saying "Hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go!"  He is the best! 

  We also gave blood this week at the Canadian blood center. They did a great job with my arm, but alas they totally messed up sister Davis' arm. We got transfer calls in the middle of donating, while the woman was on a hunt for Sister Davis' s vein,... I am leaving! This is not completely out of left field. We knew that if anyone of us were to leave it would be me. She is definitely still needed here! 

And the work is so good here!

Oh my goodness!!!!!! L. was baptized this Saturday! And we are so excited for her!!!!! I am so grateful hat she is such a sweet, amazing girl! She is going to be strong. Her mom is activated! T. has such a strong spirit about her! 

I love you so much family, thank you so much for all that you do for me, and for the Lord. Thank you for your prayers, and all that you do. :0) 

Love you! 

Love, Sister Tomkinson 

P.S.. I'M GOING BACK TO SASKATCHEWAN! 


No comments:

Post a Comment