Monday, March 9, 2015

MIRACLES& JOHN 14:15!






MIRACLES! I love it so much here! 

I am having the best time of my life! 

As this week marks one year from the death of my mother Terry. My heart is full of gratitude for all of the Lord's help.His support, and the support of all of you. My friends and family. I am so blessed to have such an amazing support group. I love you all so much!

I could not have done this without the Lord. I cannot give enough to Him for all that He has blessed me with. I try paying Him back by being obedient, and working my hardest. And He just keeps giving! It is impossible. I can never meet the payment of His son Jesus Christ. But I am trying my best to love Him the best I can! 

"If ye love me, keep my commandments.: John 14:15 

I love that scripture and I am striving my best to keep this commandment. If we fall short. Thank goodness for the Atonement. We are all in need of this. I am so blessed because of this gospel. My heart is lifted, and my burdens are made light.

Yesterday we stopped by a lady who had recently moved into a place where we did service. And we brought her cookies. She straight up asked my companion and I if we could teach her about Jesus Christ! Of course we can! Oh my gravy can we?! 

She is so amazing! Her name is Michelle,and I love her so much! She has a daughter as well. I will just reference to her as"M" She's so adorable!  I love the Lord. He blesses all of His children. The ones who are learning about this restored truth are so blessed! And so are those who help the Lord is this work! I am so grateful for the Spirit!

I gave my 2nd talk on my mission yesterday! It was on the Restoration.. it was the best talk of my life! The spirit is sooo good! I love Him so much! The bishopric asked if we could use "Preach My Gospel" to talk from. And wants to encourage members to read and study it as well. It is a great book. I invite you all to become familiar with it's teachings. Not only for your missionary work, but it is an inspired work. And will help you develop the best relationship you can have with our Savior, Jesus Christ. Come to know Heavenly Father, and the Holy Ghost. I love you all so much!

Please don't be hesitant to ask me what you need, what I can pray for, and do for you! I love you all! Don't forget to turn to the Lord!

I love you all so much! Please don't forget that!  I love you all so much! Thank you for all that you do for me. I appreciate it so much!

Love Sister Tomkinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment