Monday, March 16, 2015

PRAYER IS REAL, AND PRAYERS ARE FELT.

We got transfer calls and I will be staying here in Regina! I am so happy!

The Lord is so good to us here in Regina, we are so blessed!

I am amazed at the love I felt and the strength I was given this past weekend. It felt better than any other day. I am so grateful for all of your prayers, and for the love you have. Prayer is real. And Prayers are felt. I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost and the comfort He gives us. :)

This weekend my companion and I were able to be a part of a musical number it was great! I was singing, and signing.. haha I forgot to sign part of it..but it all buffed out because my companion is so good she could be on the radio! Legitimately.. totally could be. ;)

(Something Special)
Then we were also able to teach Kim, she is dong so well and progressing so well towards baptism! She is so happy and is looking forward towards that day. She is wanting to improve so much. And it is amazing to see how she is going through the repentance process. She helps motivate me to make repentance a daily thing, and make it sincere and true everyday. 

I love you all so much! Hope that you have a great day! Sorry I don't have a novel to tell haha. But know that I love the gospel. I know Christ lives. And that I am blessed everyday because of obedience, and your prayers, and sacrifices. Thank you all. 

Love Sister Tomkinson


 Sunrise on March 14, 2015 on the way to the Regina Canada temple.

 P-Day March 16, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment