Monday, March 30, 2015

Want to be Happy?




Kim!!!! she's wonderful! She was baptized,and it was her birthday! Her mother Marilyn came too it was so wonderful! We sang "When I am Baptized" And then her birthday cake had a rainbow on it.. it was perfect :) She is so wonderful! She already has her temple recommend and will probably attend with her this next week. :) Love you!

Thank you all for your love, and your support! We have laughed so hard this week! And everything has been just so much fun! 

We had our Easter Cantata! Where Sister Smith and I did a duet it was beautiful! Sister Smith sang "His Hands", where I signed the song,and she sang.. I'm pretty sure that she's going to be famous someday. :) 

And some people from Moose Jaw came down for the performance, it was sooo wonderful! I love it here!  I am so grateful that I am a missionary! If you want to be happy, make a change in somebody's life, even if it's just your own. If you want to be a better person, and develop your relationship with God read the Book Of Mormon! It is so AMAZING! We had Zone conference and it was the best one yet! I love how we can keep learning, more and more.  Sometimes it gets really hard, but it is always worth it in the end! 

Something that always helps me when I am feeling.. I don't know.. frumpy? Ha ha, is to smile! Smiling makes everything better! I love you!

Thank you so much for all of your love, and your support. I am so blessed to call you all my family and friends!

I love this gospel so much! And I am so grateful for the Lord in my life!

Oh my gravy, I almost forgot!


No comments:

Post a Comment