Monday, June 22, 2015

I LOVE MY MISSION!


I LOVE IT HERE ON MY MISSION!
President and Sister Thomas are finishing their mission this week. It is crazy to think that they're done. I will miss them They have been truly wonderful, and great examples of the Lord. I am so grateful for this gospel and for the many blessings we can receive through the help of others that is, often times; the most powerful answers I receive to my prayers.

 :) They say a picture is worth a thousand words! ;) 

We have seen tons of miracles this week! We were able to have 9 of those we are teaching come to church this week! MIRACLE! We are wanting to just keep working harder, and harder! I am so grateful for this work, and I am so glad that we can have the Lord's help as we push forward! 

Sister Alder and I are doing great! We are having the time of our lives, and we love serving with each other! We love it when we make others laugh. That is such a delight to our day. And when things fall through, and many commitments aren't kept, we pray and we really are comforted by the SPIRIT! HE IS SO GOOD!!!

It's funny Sister Alder was sharing some mission stats from her friends south of I guess.. two borders.. ;) And it truly is wonderful to see how fast the work is moving! I pray that the people, and the missionaries in the C.W.M. can catch up with the work! We love it here! 

Love, Sister Tomkinson 
















It's getting Hot!  Above, delicious food!  And a mini scripture and Resses my favorite for my birthday from the home ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment