Monday, June 1, 2015

Minionaries!


 Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes, I really love and admire all of you! You are so wonderful, and I am so glad that I know all of you! 

This week has been a pretty great week! 

We were able to do a load of service this week, from helping a member move their car shop, to painting fences we had everything in between, it was so much fun! I would have to say that if I had to choose though my favorite act of service this week was going to the temple this past Saturday. The temple is such a special place where we can feel our Savior's love for us! I am so grateful that my family is sealed for all eternity there! 

We were also able to go to Coney Island Cafe for lunch it was so much fun! That's a poutine place, poutine is a Canadian dish, I believe it originated from Eastern Canada, like Quebec. but it's fries, Motzerella cheese curds, gravy.. that's the basic. At Coney's you can also get pretty much whatever you want on top. It's so good, but so bad for you.. ha ha. 

I also had my last interview with President Thomas he and Sister Thomas will be headed home in 4 weeks. Tomorrow we are driving up to Saskatoon. (2.5 hour drive) for our last Zone conference. It will most likely be my last time seeing them on the mission. But the wonderful thing is, is that there is life after the mission surprisingly. :) 

Anyway I love this work so much, and I am really excited for tomorrow. We will be leaving probably around 6:30 in the morning, then our zone conference will go from 10-4 with a hour long lunch break. It's going to be so much fun! I think Sister A. and I are going to get up EXTRA early so that I may go on a run. I can't stand sitting for more than a couple hours.. That's the only down side you sit pretty much all day, everyday. :(

It's going to mainly focus on "The Holy Ghost" So in preparation I've been studying loads on it! It is so much fun! I love constantly learning!

The song "No. Empty. Chairs." Was written for me by Elder J, I asked him to compose a song about my mother, he was so generous to do so. If you want to see it, it is on my Facebook. I am really grateful that he did that. He is really talented, and he is always more than happy to whip up a song. 

I love you so much! Thank you for all of your love, and support. I am so grateful for each and every one of you! Love, Sister Tomkinson










No comments:

Post a Comment