Monday, July 6, 2015

CANADA DAY!


I hope that you all had a wonderful time this week too! I love you all so much, and I hope that you all know that I am so grateful for all of you, and that you guys are the best! 

I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Although the week seemed to go a little bit longer than usually. Sister Alder, poor thing was sick. :( But we would go out for most of the day, then have to come back in, because she would literally be so exhausted. She is such a hard worker! I am so proud of her! We went to the Dr's. and it was nothing really serious, she just needs to have fluids, and rest. :) I love her so much!
This week there also have been CRAZY fires here in the Providence. Last I heard there were 120, but I think they've have more control over them, because there's actually a sky now! Last week after emailing; Sister Alder and I went outside, and the sky was gray. thick, and full of smoke. And it stayed like that almost the entire week. The only time it went away for about a hour was when we had some really great lightning storms! 

Caesar Salad with Alligator meat!? (and some chicken)
With the work! We are still super excited for R., and A.,and T. for being baptized. A., and T.'s mom is also working towards baptism, her and her common-law husband need to be married before she's baptized, and she needs to quit smoking. They're so prepared though! They have been reading the Book of Mormon, and have been praying! It is so amazing to be a part of this life changing event! I love you all so much! 

They're all preparing for July 18! I am so excited, we also are planning on going to the temple this weekend, so with that in mind. We know that this is going to be a really, really great week!

I love the wards here by the way. I love the L. family.They are wonderful! 

Taco Time in Canada
I love you all so much, and I hope that you all enjoyed your holidays this past week! I am sorry I didn't start off with a HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!  and.. HAPPY CANADA DAY! 

I really hope that you all are having a great summer! And that you are able to see the hand of the Lord in your lives! I love you all so much! And I want you to know again, how grateful I am for each and every one of you!

Love, Sister Tomkinson
Sometimes smokey skies

Usually Beautiful Sunsets!

No comments:

Post a Comment